So classes are going well. I just switched a couple today so I am officially taking the following
- German Language in Context
- Environmental Policies and Green Business in Freiburg
- Germany in the 21st Century: A Country Between Past, Present, and Future
- Germany as a Location for Business and Industry in the 21st Century
- Public Opinion, Propaganda, Political Process
I have not yet attended a class for the propaganda course, since I just picked it up today. Even though I was really excited about it, I had to drop history, because I could not handle four consecutive classes on Tuesdays. I can’t remember how I did it in high school.
Other than that, classes are going as well as can be expected. They are challenging because they are all in German, but interesting because they are all in German. My motivation to do homework is minimal, because there are so many better things I could be doing with my time. Plus, these classes don’t affect my GPA, so I just have to pass. Really, once I get more used to having homework again, I’ll be fine, but for now, it is torture.